Internal call for commissioners
MIJARC Europe enriches its administrative structure with three new Work Commissions.
Following the decision taken by MIJARC Europe’s last Orientation General Assembly, which took place in Mainz-Germany, between 21st – 23rd July 2017, three new specialized work commissions were set up. The three commissions will work on the three thematic focus points and will help the European Board to implement the Action Plan and achieve the newly adopted Strategic Objectives.
The three Commissions will work on:
1. A sustainable culture for agriculture and rural youth
2. Our European vision towards an interconnected world
3. Citizenship and youth participation in rural development
Tasks of members of the commissions:
• attend at least one Commission meeting per year
• attend the online meetings
• work on and take decisions about the methods to use and how to deal with the topics that are linked to the Action Plan;
• support the European Team as experts, ensure the external representation of the organization and set up the Think Tank if needed;
• set up and run the European campaigns as written in the Action Plan of MIJARC Europe.
IT’S TIME TO START YOUR MANDATE AS A MEMBER OF ONE OF OUR THREE COMMISSIONS!
Download the document below to find out more about our new commissions and how to become a commissioner.